Okay I am back.
I shall start from when I came back from STC.
Basically STC is just a slack camp for us.
Nothing much.
Even PLTC participants also don't do much pumping this year,
unlike us last year.
And last week it's basketball + LAN.
Nothing much too.
So today went to school again for last briefing on Chiangmai Trip.
Omfg 6 days over there.
Think about this and i just get bored.
Though those who went last year said it was really fun,
this year seems different.
Especially when the trip also includes other CCAs.
Nevermind I am also lazy to care what will happen there,
even though we will be setting off on Wednesday.
But need to report to school at 8pm tomorrow...
Okay wow so 1week will just be gone like that.
That will leave me with less than 1 month and a mountain of undone homework.
Plus Solo Night it's just even worse.
How worse can this get man.
Chalet and CCA Hike are also lessening my time for homework.
But it's not like I will do the homework even if I had time.
Worrying but doing nothing is of no use too.
It's only until the last minute when I really worry anyways,
since it's no use worrying over things not worth worrying about.
I also don't know what to blog already.
Life just can't get more boring.
However, when i think of next year,
maybe life can really get more boring...
Will not be blogging for quite a long time i think.
Okay byeall.