Okay let's count.
Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, and sch re-opens.
Wow, one whole holiday just left with 4 days.
And finally tomorrow's the great day of Starting my holiday homeworks. :D
Because if I don't start tomorrow, I'll never finish them =.=
But even if I start tomorrow, I may not finish them zzzZZ.
Just try my best bah, hahaha.
The timetable come out already.
Look already, WTH.
I am so gonna die on the days ending at 4pm cause there's no lunch rahhhh.
See the timetable already feel damn damn sian liao.
Don't want go back school already T-T
Somemore first few weeks all the tests come ler.
Speaking of tests, I suddenly remembered about the open book test.
And i still don't have the freaking book
the freaking sch dunno freaking do wat i 2nd day freaking go buy then freaking out of stock.
The sch maths freaking fail izzit how come still can freaking out of stock wat the freaking hell.
Nevermind i don't give a freaking damn about that already so it can freaking go die.
Few more minutes to chankai's birthday. Lol finally!
So i shall wish chankai HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
After so long finally he's 15 lol.
May all his wishes come true (:
okay byeall.