Got back all the papers by today already.
A bit disappointed as I just need 2 more marks to get A2 for geog.
But it was actually already beyond my expectations.
Thought would get around B4 to C6, well B3 is not that bad either.
B4 for english. Not bad.
The rest were all not very good,
except for B3 for higher chinese.
Even so, I could have gotten an A2.
Overall my results suck for mid-year and yay,
my L1R5 is gonna be like over 20, I think.
Exams are finally over but it just feels strange.
Many people are also feeling so free
as we do not need to study so hard now.
Well those taking O level express mother tongue
next next Monday still need to work hard though.
Next week will be full of chinese.
This is so crap.
The following week will be EAP,
which is actually June holidays for most.
And the time for the study camp is around 8am-9pm.
That's quite long huh.
Just hope that I don't need that.
Need to study for several subjects already,
since I have MAJOR deprovements in most subjects.
It's kinda late now and I think I shall stop here.
Tomorrow's Friday, which means
we are dismissed at 12.30pm, yay!
I just hope school ends soon tomorrow,
then i gonna have 3 days break. (:
Byeall.