And so Prelims started last Thursday with Emaths.
Both papers looked quite easy, and that was great.
And I even finished paper 1 half an hour before time's up!
Haha then looked around and saw everyone still doing the paper.
But paper 2's a little tougher.
2 questions which I did not know how to do.
But it also does not mean all those which I did
were all correct.
SS and Amaths paper on next monday.
So today and tomorrow left to study,
actually it's half of today and tomorrow.
Studying SS now, but kinda bored so came to blog haha.
SS still looks so hard to me =/
Just hope that i would be able to remember all the points.
And Amaths is so crazy.
Sometimes it seems so easy while sometimes
it is so darn hard.
Guess I just need more practices
with some of the topics.
After that I think is English and Hcl on Tuesday.
Then it will be Chemistry on Wednesday.
Haha this will be the last time we need
to stay back to 5 for Hcl exams.
And i certainly hope it doesnt rain
as since sec1 it had almost always rain =.=
Still remember once when the hall was so
cold and I used finish all my tissue,
was shivering while writing the compo zzZZ.
Okay I shall continue on my SS now.
Must study hard because I don't want to fail again.
Byeall.(: