Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yesterday's Teacher's Day.
Went back to visit primary school like past years.
And someone brought along quite a lot of people.
The school still doesn't allow anyone into the building.
And I guess we are too early again.
Nothing much to say about it..
Went to eat with ChanKai at around 1plus,
then went home.

Today morning went for the inter-religious forum
held at Tampines West CC.
Both kinseng and gaoyang smsed me yesterday lol.
Say what CIP hours, look good on your testimonial etc.
Thus I decided to go.
And I also came up with a brilliant plan of goin Lan haha.
Only about 10plus people went I think.
So just sat there look at the performances
and listen to their talks.
Ate at mac downstairs.
Then after talking a while more,
everyone finally decided to go Lan together.
Coz of teacher's permission haha!
And JJ borrowed Chandan's fake Man U jersey lol.
So it's basically the PLC '07 playing Lan, plus yg.
Been so long since we play Lan haha.
Actually don't wanna go Lan until
after Prelims, or even O level.
But couldn't resist the temptaion already lol.
Played 2 and a half hours, $5...
But at least we had fun lol.
So after that went home.

Yea, so today's about something like that.
Will be studying out with Teckli tomorrow.
Ohya, and finally it's HOLIDAYS :D
Haha, but just one week...
it isn't enough =.=
And already spent today relaxing,
really need to study from tomorrow onwards!



Byeall.