Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hey all..
Got back all results already I think..
Some still okay, while some are very bad...
English - 65 - B3
Emaths - 92 - A1
Amaths - 47 - D7 =.=
Higher Chinese - 75 - A1
Chemistry - 67 - B3
Physics - 60 - B4
Combined Humans - 52 - C6 zzZZZ....
Geography - 71 - A2

L1R5 -- 14....... T-T
Improved quite a bit. From 22 in mid-yr to 14.
But still need to improve ALOT more I guess..
Especially in my sciences and amaths.
But jumping from 50 to 67 in chemistry
shows that if I study I still can make it..
Though I didn't improve as much as cherngjye =.=
chem c5 to a1, phy c6 to a1=WTHOMFG.
But my tys are still blank lol,
so means still can improve?
Cause they study so hard do all tys then
get like 5 or even 6 points better than me,
so I think if i study like that I can
achieve the same results too (:
A positive mind is the key to a happy life haha ;D

Okays however that is all talk and no action.
Been relaxing after Prelims and not studying,
while many others are already preparing for their O's.
Maybe rest for this week, or a few more days,
then start to study too bah.
It has already past mid-september too,
so that means we are even closer to O level!



Byeall.