Left the last exam, finally.
Lol didn't studied as much as a LOT others did,
but also felt very bored and tired.
Maybe it's because too long never study haha.
So tomorrow's Physics MCQ.
Chemistry MCQ was okay today, but I guess
I will just score an average mark or below average,
hopefully not too below.
And both Chemistry and Physics Paper 2
are not really that easy for me, so I need
the Paper 1 to push the marks up!! :D
Last four days took several other exams.
Amaths was damn hard as always.
And many people said so too!
So that looks like a good sign haha.
It would not be too good if I am the only one finding it hard.
Pure geog on Monday was okay I think.
EHist on Tuesday was... I don't know how to describe.
Anyway, I almost always never fail to fail EHist..
Lol so would not be able to score so well this time too.
Physics Paper 2 was sorta hard also.
So today the bio students finished their prelims...
Ate at mac and went home after the exam.
After that went out at around 11plus 12 again to play ball.
Played till around 2plus 3 and went home again.
Ate lunch and watched some TV.
And did effing CME project........
So now I am here blogging.
Think I gonna study physics soon.
Though that's what I think for chem and I never did...
Byeall.