Monday, December 08, 2008

The weekend's finally over and it's Monday now =/
But luckily it's Hari Raya Haji, public holiday!! :D
So no need work hahaha.
Means no need sleep early again yay!

Slacked at home again for the past two days.
Woke up like almost 2pm on Saturday.
Didn't really do much, just played com watched tv etc.
Did the same thing today.
Lol was already lazy to go out normally,
and since now that I am working from Mon-Fri,
I am even more reluctant to go out on weekends.
Just feel like staying at home and do nothing.

Okay so work 4 days only for this week, which is good.
And the next holiday is Christmas on 25th Dec.
Ahhh like so long later.
Wonder if I would take any leave in between,
maybe to go out with friends or whatever, or just rest at home.
Okay it's 1am plus, time to off com now.



Byeall.