Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Now's Wednesday, 21st Jan.
Went to play ball in the morning yesterday.
After playing ball ate at afghanistan at around 2pm.
After that rested a bit more and played a while more before going home.

Think I watched tv for a while,
and then before going to bath I decided to sit on the sofa for a while more.
Then somehow I lie on it and fell asleep zzZ.
Think I slept from somewhere around 6plus to near 8pm.
Yea so went to bath and ate dinner after that.
Then went on to use com.
That's about it, my boring life, hahaha.


And the IN-word now is: haiz.
Yea somehow when you feel sad/pissed/unhappy/whatever you will haiz.
But I just noticed that when you haiz it makes you more all-of-the-above.
Lol but somehow somehow haiz is like so haiz.
I don't know what am I talking, maybe I need some sleep already hahaha.
Got sort of liked this phrase last week: may change due to unforseen circumstances.
Coz as some of you know, I am very erm how to say,
very indecisive and always not able to give a definite answer to anything,
coz I know I can't give a definite answer,
you can't expect people to promise you something and not do it right?
So my answers are like sort of, maybe, probably, etc etc hahaha.
And 'somehow' is also apparently being used sort of excessively by me lately.
Damn.
Okay now damn has always been used haha.
And I think I typed more lol and haha now right?
Like sometimes talk in msn every sentence also have -.-
Okay maybe that would make me sound happier and not emo/sad/pissed/whatever.
And maybe that would really make me happier too haha.
Damn I think no one care to read all these also lol.
Nevermind it's just some place for me to get rid of my crap,
some place for me to kill time when I'm bored,
some place for me to write stuff when I couldn't sleep hahaha.
Eh can't think of anything else to blog about already.
Shall end this here.
Everyone, enjoy your hols while it lasts hahaha.


Byeall.