Friday, October 09, 2009

Hahahahahahah.
And in the end I'm still the same.
Only started studying 5days before the first paper.
Looks like I must wait till A levels.

And it is only till studying halfway that I realize there is too little time.
Hmm another 5 days should do though.

So now I can only try to finish as much physics chapters as possible.
However felt that I can pass my physics this time,
compared to last time when the paper is freakin easy and I didn't study 'cause of Solo Night haha.

Haven't started on anything else.
But chemistry should be alright.
Math should be passable since I have a free day before to study for it.
This leave me with GP and Economics.
GP should be passable.
Econs... That's where I realized I need a lil more time lol.
If I'm lucky like during mid-years,
should be able to pass it too.

But sometimes thinking this way makes me feel like slacking zzZ.
Nevermind I shall continue on to study my physics and make my score even better.
Keep on with this inertia and I shall be on my way to studying all the way till A levels haha.

Easier said than done.




Byeall.