Yay and suddenly it's all left with just one last paper.
Mathematics.
Hahah.
Don't really know why am I still awake at this time though.
Watching videos in youtube and the next time I see the clock, it turns 3am.
Time really flies huh.
And I don't know why everytime it's so late and when I'm going to sleep,
I'll just feel like blogging about random stuff and such.
I didn't know there's still quite some readers of my blog though.
Nobody ever tags though, for some reason.
Okay I'm getting hungry zzzZ.
Don't think there's anything for me to eat now sian.
Should get to sleep soon.
Not really feeling tired though,
I think it's because I slept in the afternoon AGAIN.
From like 3plus to 7.30pm if I'm not wrong.
Slowly really transforming into nocturnal animal now -.-
Can't even stay in awake in the day and keep feeling tired lol.
Then sleep already at night can't sleep.
Rahhh wtheck.
Anyway after promos I bet it's gonna be sleepless nightSsss again.
'Cause of this wonderful subject known as PW to many and some other names to some.
'Shall just do my best for my A'
I'll definitely love to say that but it's becoming really irritating to even touch PW.
Well, it's not like we have a choice though.
Poly's holidays is also coming to an end,
felt like everything came and go in such a short time.
I certainly hope that doesn't happen to my December hols.
It will only start like after 26nov, and ends on 10jan if I'm not wrong.
That's like 1and a half month only zzZ.
Kinda short in my opinion.
But then everything is supposed to be short in JC anyway.
Haha.
And I think the hols are already filled with some activities.
r6 chalet, not-sure-how-many scout camps etc.
Ehh but there shouldn't be extra classes I suppose,
think I'll still have some trainings though haiz.
Next year nationals already omg.
Anw I hope that I'll freakin study tomorrow for Maths.
Last paper already.
Let's make it a fabulous pass.
Not possible to pass with flying colours though for now.
Approx 4days for phy, which totals up to actually only 10hours,
2hrs+ for econs, 2hrs+ for chem,
and hopefully almost the whole day for maths,
that'll end this stupid exceptionally late promos of ours.
And after that is 999999hours for PW,
no, that's after my post-exam activities lol.
Good luck to all TJCians for the rest of the papers,
and good luck to the rest who are receiving their papers.
And good night to anyone who's still also not asleep now.
Have a good day tomorrow.
Byeall.