Hello.
Tmr going training in the morning,
then I'll be off to Sarimbun again in the afternoon.
This time it's for STC.
Nothing much to talk about it though.
Just organizing a camp for the cub scouts.
Somehow felt damn sian since I woke up this evening.
Haha guess it's always the same for camps and courses.
Should be able to enjoy it after I get there tomorrow.
And so I spent today's afternoon sleeping.
Went to play ball in the morning alone lol.
Bad timing.
Sun was just getting hot.
But the clouds came after that, just when I was about to leave.
I'll only be back by Sunday night I guess.
And that's 'cause there'll be internal grading next Monday.
Doesn't really matter if I just use the cocking gun instead of compressed air though.
So used to using the cocking gun already anw.
And after that will be more trainings and planning to do.
More camps coming up.
Counted the number of completely free days in December.
And according to my schedule there's only around 7days.
Am I going to spent that 7days usefully?
In other words, achieving high academic efficiency.
I hope so but I bet not.
Rahhh.
Feels like everything is in a mess now.
And by everything I really mean EVERYTHING,
and by in a mess it's really in a complete mess.
And that just makes me more sian.
Really don't know what else to say already.
And after all this busy schedule it'll be J2 life next year.
1 year later it'll be our turn.
There's still so many things to do.
Am I really going to finish my JC life, look back and tell myself that I had not accomplish anything?
That's up to myself anyway.
Byeall.