And then I gonna get a nice file which is convenient to carry,
easy to take around and one which can contain A LOT of papers.
Then I'll bring it to school everyday to store my wonderful notes so that I'll be a little more organized.
What happened to Me and Organization anyway -.-
Seem to lost it years ago in sec sch life but I'll be very organized I really want to anyway.
You need to believe, believe in yourself, and believe that if you really really really desire something real bad, you will have it. Believe that if you really want something so badly, you will eventually get it, not just because of your beliefs, but because you really want it so badly, you gonna work so hard for it like never before. Then, one day, some day, eventually you will get that something which you really desire, that something which you really really really want so badly that you worked really hard for.
And life don't just end there.
There are limitless possibilities and unlimited desires.
But if you really want it, keep that desire and work for it, then eventually it will come to you.
And I think that four hours is a lot.
It can be a lot in a sense that I lost four hours a day.
It can be a lot in a sense that I am able to complete so much in just four hours.
It's a matter of perception.
But four hours is four hours.
No more, no less.
Four hours for you is the same as four hours for me.
And if I'm really getting into it, things happen, in that four hours which matters a lot.
Byeall.