Saturday, January 02, 2010

MY TOP NEW YEAR RESOLUTION IS TO ORGANIZE MY NOTES PROPERLY,
so I won't be searching high and low in my room for them when people would already be done with their homework/revision/WHATEVER.
:D

Never really did a list of New Year Resolutions anyway.
Or rather, I just don't follow any lists/plans I made myself, so there's not much point anw.
But somehow I just feel like making one now, for the fun of it!
And maybe through the year I can read this post again and find out how much I wanted to achieve compared to how much I really achieved hahah.

Hmm not really resolution though, maybe just a list of things I hope to accomplished in 2010.

1) So as mentioned, organize my notes and all that.
2) Getting good results for MCT, JCT, Prelims. Tests not included x)
3) Stepping into every exam hall with a smile :)
4) Coming out of every exam hall with a bigger smile :D
5) Don't sleep for more than 85% of the lectures. (At least at the start of year)
6) Be nice to people.
7) Doing well for shooting nationals. (Need to train a lot harder =/)
8) Would really like to draw more......
9) Watch all the movies which I wanted to watch, but missed the chance.
10) Sleep early....? At least not too late all the time.
11) KEEP FIT. Exercise!! Basketball or whatever haha.
12) Crush 'A' Levels.


Maybe I should start learning how to go by a fixed set of routine,
rather than total randomness.

Then again, 'fixed' isn't exactly the thing for me and I'll prefer to do things, not randomly, but as and when I want.

Hahah unsurprisingly, most of the stuff on the list are school-related.
I'm always listing and listing, but never doing the things -.-
Hope that somehow at least I'll organize my notes though.
And this would also be the last year of school till NS is over...
Maybe I should cherish the time in school this year.
Lol sorta remember saying this in sec4 too.
Will see how it goes then, 2nd year would probably be a better one than the first.

Always look on the bright side of life. (:




Byeall.