Saturday, February 27, 2010

Recapture the feeling.

Woah haven't been blogging for almost a week already.
This week just seemed sooooooooo damn long.
Probably 'cause I was sick,
and every lesson I just can't wait for school to end so that I can get home and rest more.
So why din't I just skip school or see a doctor? I also don't know -.-

Was sick since Tuesday, or Monday night to be more exact.
Felt like I was going to fall sick after reaching home from training on Monday.
And by night time the symptoms are coming out already zzZ.
Tuesday was the worst.
Spammed like 5packets of tissue.
And each day I just use less tissue, so that's a sign of recovery.
But had sore throat on Wednesday and by Friday I was coughing almost constantly.
Even my voice changed a little.
Still having a cough now, the flu is gone I guess.
Should be able to recover by tomorrow, if not latest by Monday.
It's fine as long as I recover before NTU shoot I guess.
Shall try to make good use of the last two trainings to train hard for it.

So basically each day of the week just came and past,
and I remembered I slept through the whole Math lesson on Wednesday.
Was so tired and sick that I couldn't take it zzZ.
Some other random stuff happen throughout the week too.
Like on Thursday some screwed up mad guy pissed me off by scolding us for no apparent reason while he was assuming and think that only he is right.
Turn out that apparently he offended some other people too.
Was really damn pissed off on that day.
My temper is just like that anyway, bad and quick.
Well I guess the good thing is that I cool down just as easily as I get pissed.

Haven't done any work today, as usual.
I suddenly got this thinking of reducing the time I use computer, again.
Like I had that feeling for don't know how many times already
and at most I'll only succeed for one or two days zzzZ.

Okay think I'll blog again sometime later.
And once again, it's going to be the end of the month soon.
This month just went past so fast again,
not because it only have 28days, but also because there are just so many things to do
and so many things happening all at the same time.

Nevertheless, never give up.





Byeall.