Monday blues.
Apparently I'm still a little sick.
Just some cough so it's okay I guess.
Thought that I would be able to recover fully over the weekends zzZ.
So it's another day, another week, another month.
As usual, Mondays are somewhat tiring.
And it's like the earliest day.
But somehow the lessons and the timetable is arranged in a way that could make us feel more tired.
Or maybe it's just Monday blues, or some other kind of psychological mentally affecting factors.
2 more days to NTU shoot.
Seriously think I gonna screw it up.
Can't even train properly today zzZ.
And another bad thing is that Chem test's on Friday, and competition's on Thursday.
And Chem tutorial's on Thursday too.
Gonna screw up Chem Kinetics I guess.
And Maths test's on next Monday.
Got scammed by the teacher lah last week he said Friday,
then I ask LT1 they said Monday and I thought we can have some reference.
Okay shall go off now.
Gotta start studying for MCTs soon too.
But still got Job Week to settle,
ohh and trainings during holidays.
Rahhh.
But somehow, it will just work out eventually.
Byeall.