Relax. Focus. Concentrate. It's all about the mind.
NTU Shoot over.
Left with just the last one, Nationals.
I don't know izzit nervous or what but I kept drinking water.
Spammed like siao.
But I sorta predicted that it would happen already so I brought 2 bottles,
and with the free one they gave, I got 3 bottles at the bay when I shoot lol.
And I started getting scared about firing at like 20 or 30plus shots.
Keep feeling that I couldn't stabalize myself and get the perfect sight picture.
Anw in the end obviously I manage to finish the shoot, by the last 30mins I think.
We should just make good use of the time to rest since it's given to us.
Shot 502, which apparently isn't really that good compared to other schools.
Ranked 18th among 24people who shot with us today.
Lucky there's still one month to improve,
it isn't really enough for us to improve much though.
We can only do our best and that's it.
So I went back school for GP.
Like another TCS again.
And played ball after that.
Reached home at 5plus, ate a bit, slacked a bit, bathed, ate, use computer.
And I felt like it's a freakin Friday today.
Like don't even care about what's gonna happen tomorrow when there's still school.
Life goes on after whatever has happened anyway.
Especially school and lessons.
Luckily tomorrow will be a slack day, except that there's chem test.
And tomorrow's also the release of A level results,
good luck to those taking it!! (:
And also, good luck to our rifle guys and girls competing tomorrow!! ;D
Because of that, there'll be no training tomorrow.
How I wish there's still training or at least can let us train a little bit.
Well looks like we can only resume training next week,
stop during MCTs, then continue again all the way till Nationals then.
Shall try to study a bit for chem test then. -.-
Byeall.