You're the artist of your life.
Okay time to blog properly 'cause it's not in the middle of the night
and I am still in a clear state of mind currently.
But there's nothing much to blog anyway.
Just wanted to blog 'cause the last day of May is coming soon.
And to rant about June hols.
Chem makeup tomorrow morning 8am.
Or izzit 8.30am I'm not too sure either.
Anyway I'll need to reach early and buy the remedial worksheet.
Okay I think I mentioned that already.
Then Math lecture in the afternoon.
Think I'll just slack and rot between Chem and lecture zzZ.
Then after that go home slack somemore and do nothing.
Tues will be Physics lecture.
Nuclear physics.
Already missed one lecture last week
'cause I was so hungry I went to eat breakfast in the canteen.
Anyway last day of school skip lecture should be nvrmind.
Don't know why I went to Econs lecture though since I slept through almost the whole lecture...
Wednesday will be H1 ECONS LECTURE.
And it's going to last 2 or 3hours I think.
That's a lot worse than normal lectures zzzZ.
Then Wed afternoon will be JTS.
Supposed to be tomorrow but someone somehow can't make it and it got shifted to Wed.
Thurs will be a completely slacking day.
And Fri Math tutorial in school.
Don't think the time and venue was mentioned though.
Think I shall sleep soon.
Although tomorrow come back home can sleep somemore anyway hahahaha.
But I think soon I'll need to find time to find ALL my notes and organize time,
and find more time to study for JCT.
And find some time to sketch more.
Okay and maybe some time to exercise and play ball.
I think all these plus other random stuff add together enough to keep me busy throughout the whole June hols already.
Ohh and still got Venture Step-Down Camp somewhere during the hols,
and June Camp(!!), which I can only go for the first three days.
Gotta get back on the third day 'cause medical checkup's on the fourth.
Didn't check properly before booking the date zzZ.
Maybe I should start really studying soon.
After I find out what's gonna be tested for each subjects.
Byeall.