Another year passed, another to last.
Finally the first post of February.
Firstly, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!! (:
Had been staying home to help out in preparing for CNY since Monday.
So it was CNY Eve on Wednesday.
Had steamboat again for our reunion dinner like we did every year.
Nothing much to talk about it actually.
It's just the usual stuff, eating food and watching TV these few days.
Just went two houses for visiting on the first day and nothing more.
One for paternal and one for maternal side, then with all other relatives also visiting the same place, there's no need to visit each of them individually anymroe.
So had been slacking most of the time for today already.
And it actually felt like just any other normal post-A's day.
Finally finished reading Harlem Beat.
Although it's from damn long ago but still a very nice manga.
Didn't manage to finish or read more on any manga other than that though.
And didn't continue to watch 我和僵尸有个与会 since more than a week ago too.
That's probably because I've been so busy going out and doing other stuff or doing nothing at all.
Getting busy from doing nothing at all.
How cool is that.
Okay shall not blog more.
Probably will be back at least one more time before I enlist this Thursday.
People will start disappearing from Monday onwards....
Well wish them and me good luck!
I'll still continue complaining until then though even if I know I'll have fun during NS because that's just how I am.
Byeall.