Not screw it up and just pass it on.
My first time in a long while spending a Saturday at home, other than the time that I had gotten an MC.
Finally NDP's over, and this unfortunately means that we can focus on combat soon again.
No more Saturdays getting burn though, hopefully.
Another three days work week coming up followed by one more four days break.
Left with two more days before booking in again.
Balling tomorrow, no plans yet for Monday for now.
Better plan properly what I should do with the four days I have next week, even if it's just watching shows or reading mangas.
I should really finish my 'Understand Psychology' soon though, been stuck with it for quite a while already.
And then there's Giddens' 杀手 series which I just got into my Walkman.
Sounds like there's tons of things to keep me busy in my free time, then again, I've always been not willing to 'waste' my free time on these, constantly thinking that there should be more stuff for me to do to keep myself busy instead.
Sigh.
Will try to sleep early tonight, maybe in an hour or so, to keep myself energized enough to ball tomorrow.
Been so long since I've played ball outside with the guys already, hope I've somehow improved through playing in camp.
Officially less than four months left, and three months to so-called handing over.
Gotta do our best while we still can.
Byeall.