Monday, January 28, 2013

Back second time.

Finally back from Ubin again, for the second time in just almost month's time.


This time it's Solo Night for the guys who just graduated, and Survival Camp for the Sec 4s.
Having a camp in January really isn't easy man...
The good thing is that the weather was surprisingly good.
One of the really rare few times in which we experienced a weather this nice when visiting Ubin.

Didn't do much for the camp at all.

And after I left my bag in the tent since the start, I didn't even have to go to it to get anything.
Could've just went empty-handed like that.
But well, even when your preparation doesn't affect the outcome, it doesn't mean that the preparations you did were in vain.

You will never know, after all.

So shagged when I came back that I slept from 3 to 8pm just now.
And it's not really physically or mentally shagged since I didn't do much, just pure sleep-deprived shag.
Compared to other camps in which we're required to do physically-demanding stuff, training and exercises, or those that we have to rack our brains to prevent things from going wrong, this was really a camp in which I just went and didn't contribute much physically or mentally, except for almost not sleeping at all for both nights.
Hope that it was a good experience for both the participants and the conducting though.
Really much lessons to draw from it.

And yes running a camp is definitely fun.

And so is the planning phase.
Preparation is the only thing that's tougher but planning for camps is certainly an enjoyable process.

Guess it all comes from the inner desires of man about creation.

Another weekend to Scouting again.
Next Saturday.
And I wonder really how will my life be like weeks or months from now.












Byeall.