Downtime.
Just finally got over with a tiring period of time.
Felt like everything just kept going on and on and there's no time to rest at all ever since I started work.
And that was so long ago considering I already stopped working for about two weeks already.
Well the past few days had been exceptionally busy though.
A camp that wasn't a camp; and many things to attend to.
Went down for Scouts' meeting again last Wednesday.
So many things happened since then that I can't even remember properly what we did.
Knots, some planning for Job Week etc.
Had PLC meeting only on the next day so that everyone can be present.
Dear SPL had classes till late and even got detention after that though.
And I wonder how did the meeting even started only after 5pm when the time set by them to me was 4pm.
My patience has got a limit man; considering how impatient of a person I am, I was already extremely patient for this period of time.
Well anyways so that's two days in a row of going down to NAS.
And guess what, I was down to NAS again on Friday; this time for its Founder's Day dinner.
19th Founder's Day.
Wow.
And I went down and sat alone at my table because it so happened that everyone else who was supposed to be at that table did not turn up.
PE teachers were nice enough to come by and keep me company though.
And after all the speeches, award presentations, performances, and not-too-bad food, it finally ended at 9plus 10.
Finally time to head down to Yi Gang's birthday party.
Seems like most people already started to leave by that time, but thanks so much to the few of them who stayed on and gave me the reason to drop by.
Had a good talk with them but everyone was turning sleepy real fast.
Finally cabbed home at 2plus and reached home at 3am.
Showered, slept, and woke up for basketball.
Maybe shouldn't have went for basketball at all.
Came back in the afternoon after dropping by tmall for a while, rested a bit, then off to NAS to prepare to receive the Scouts returning from Job Week.
Had some lessons and stuff, can't really do much, had a short debrief and then it's off to Fattah's birthday party.
Two birthdays to attend to in a row.
Stayed for a short while only before leaving; weren't there for the food or anything in particular anyways, just appreciate the invitation that I felt the very least I could do is to actually turn up in person.
Got back home and took some rest before the second day of the "camp".
Only went down school in the late afternoon, rained quite a bit before that.
Sky grew dark once more approaching evening time, drizzled for quite a while before it stopped.
At least we managed to have the campfire; albeit screwed up in the lighting up but still, we probably did what we can do...
Glad to see many of our seniors coming back, quite a number of them whom I didn't even see before.
Went to Teh Tarik for a drink and a short chat after the campfire before heading home again.
Got to NAS on Monday morning to be there to pass Wolf the stuff he needed.
Waited for Marcus to come and meet for lunch before going back to NAS to wait once more.
Wait and wait and wait.
Managed to settle some stuff finally at 4plus, then around 6 something had to happened.
An accident it was, but still it should not have happened.
Well, somtimes, shit happens and you can't do shit about it.
Still carried on with the camp for most parts and ending just before 10.
Headed down to CGH to take a look and then finally got home just before 12.
And so finally I can see myself really getting some free time now.
Adam Khoo's haven't got back to me yet too.
How do we go on from here?
So sick of seeing shit not getting done, so what am I supposed to do?
Easy to just say that I should start taking things into my own hand, but with many considerations and things to look out for, things just ain't getting any simpler.
Shall just do what I can, see through the rest, and hope for the best.
Byeall.