Sine curve.
Went over to Heng Jing's birthday last Saturday.
Visited KY Sir's baby shower before that too.
And then at night went to take a look at Survival Camp again.
Went to visit Survival Camp the day before too, for a short few hours, with Chandan.
Can't remember what I did for Sunday, shouldn't be much worth remembering.
Just some time to rest after rushing to places again.
And that continued for a few days after too.
Went down to NAS for Scouts' meeting on Wednesday again.
Met up with BMT mates on Good Friday over at Vivocity for steamboat dinner.
Really great to see them again after this long.
And just two years ago, we were only a week away from POP, still fresh soldiers enlisted for a mere two months.
Now here we are, all completed our NS, and ready for our next phase in life.
Met up with Kel and YG earlier to buy birthday present for JK.
Met at Dhoby Ghaut and ended up walking everywhere around the area, to Somerset, back again, and all around.
Took the train down to Vivo quite a while later to continue our gift-shopping.
Finally sat down at 5plus and got some rest while waiting for everyone else to arrive so we can start our dinner.
The rest all came like 6plus 7, we finally met up, went in, and started on our dinner and "reunion session".
So much we've grown, yet some things never changed.
Enjoyed how we share our army stories after we've parted ways; as well as the fun and tough times we all shared in our nine weeks together.
The first nine weeks into army life.
The first group of people I've met and lived with together; people I've seen five days a week, almost twenty four hours per day, and buddies I've trained with every outfield.
We have crossed each others' paths at that time; and definitely made an impact to each others' lives somehow.
Hope that everyone will be able to continue on smoothly in their lives and towards where their dreams and goals lie.
Our lives crossed paths at that time; and it was definitely the start of something special and not something which happened by chance.
Met up with Kel and YG again the next day to go for JK's surprise birthday 'party'.
Well he didn't seem very surprised but I bet he certainly appreciate everyone's presence and his gf's efforts in putting this together.
Took me some effort and time just to wake up early, travel to Somerset, and then back again just after lunch but I guess it's a way of showing that I care.
Hope he likes our present for him as well.
And I still don't get how there are some days where I will have completely nothing on, stuck at home alone, doing nothing much, using computer whole day, doing Scouts stuff or just watching 'Criminal Minds' (not that I don't enjoy doing so); yet there will be this period of time every week or so, where I will have to rush to places here and there everywhere and get myself so busy constantly.
It can be kinda tiring too, but sometimes I do enjoy the rushing everywhere feeling; keeps me occupied at least.
Well the only thing is that I can become so occupied that I don't have time for work.
And I believe I have next to no chance to working at all already, perhaps except those short-term assignments and really part-time stuff.
Ohyea, I went to ball in the morning the day I met my BMT mates too.
Practically spent my day out since 9plus in the morning, travelled from Eunos CC to Dhoby Ghaut, and then to the many places, then home again, just that I went to Suting's house to meet him and Pan before finally reaching home just before 3am.
Sounds like a really pack day man.
If only everything can be broken down and be split up into different days.
Then after today, I guess it's the start of it again.
Gonna get to NUS for their medical check-up tomorrow morning, early morning.
Then back to NAS for PLC meeting.
Really don't feel like going for the meeting since I want some 'alone time' but well, I'll feel uneasy to drag things for too long anyways so might as well get some things done and over with; just like how I should settle the medical check-up asap.
Gotta go to temple to pray on Tues morning, then to Ubi CDC for e-trial for BTT.
Following that will be IPPT at Maju Camp.
And hopefully what YG said was true, that Maju Camp will indeed be a lot easier for us to get Gold standard.
$400 is really what I need now man, especially when I'm having no income and all I do is spend, spend and spend even more.
Scouts' meeting on Wednesday, as usual, a full U meeting.
Then I guess there will be the usual break too from Thurs onwards, still no plans yet for the weekends but I hope it will just be the weekly balling sessions and nothing much.
BTT will be on following Monday.
And after that perhaps I will try to chiong driving lessons since I'm not working and would usually have nothing better to do.
Hopefully I can get my license before matriculation.
And I don't understand why the term 'matriculation'; maybe it's because University's at a higher level and so the terms they use are at a higher level as well.
Still got an ORD trip with PLCo7 to settle.
China seems like a really cool place to go to.
Hopefully we can pull it somehow and I will be able to add another country to the really short list of countries I've been to; as well as add it to my tally of number of times I've been out of Singapore.
Of course the tally doesn't include Sentosa, Ubin and such places.
Not too bad to be able to keep myself occupied and doing things which I can think of as meaningful; but I'm sorta beginning to see the disadvantage of not working and thus having no income at all.
Would be really awesome if I can start or continue doing more meaningful things though.
Stopped sketching for so damn long already.
Sketched for a bit recently but I should really find more time in doing so.
Really considered for a while if I should go for Lasalle but I guess I should do something more practical and on the safe side...
I should really continue and try to learn more new things though, not counting driving.
Since I'm not working these are the only things which can allow me to say that I'm fully making use of my time in life before Uni.
Okay that's it for now.
Busy period of time again tomorrow onwards.
Byeall.