Step by step, go forward.
One down. Three more to go.
Two in the next two days, and the final one on next Saturday.
Died once, three more times to die for.
Last week was all just about studying for finals.
Or rather, studying for psych.
Spent my days just to read and revise psych, with only Fri for stats since it was on Sat.
And then I made this decision of going for 2SIR ORD Parade which cut my studying time into almost nothing.
Studied overnight on Thursday to ensure that I can finish what I need to for psych, ended up getting up only at 1plus on Fri.
Bing Jian messaged me saying that he's receiving the Best Soldier Award; really tempting me to go visit them but I still thought that I need to stay and study.
Somehow my reply to him wasn't sent through at that time.
Then hours later as the rest are making their way to AMQC, Shafiq happened to be at Buona Vista still waiting for MRT.
And blah blah blah a twist of events and I ended up meeting him to cab to AMQC.
Missed like first half of the parade, but still at least got to catch up with the rest, commanders and men.
Especially those who won't be attending the function tomorrow night.
Reached back CAPT at 9plus and didn't exactly do much before trying to sleep, and I still failed to fall asleep as usual.
Didn't know what I was doing when I switched off all my three alarms the next morning and continued sleeping.
Somehow woke up all of a sudden at 8.40am, 20minutes left before the paper starts.
Rushed down and ran across college link to SRC to get to the exam venue at MPSH6 on time.
Luckily managed to get there in time and I even got to fill my bottle.
Paper was really tough though, to me.
Sigh hopefully I'll not do too bad for it; or rather, hopefully everyone else does badly for it too.
Just praying that I'll end up on the right side of the bell curve ultimately.
Thankfully dad came to fetch me after that 'cause I wasn't in the mood at all for a 2hours MRT and bus ride.
Went home and just slacked my whole day away.
Caught the last episode of 我可能不会爱你.
Tried to read a lil at night but I just literally read a lil only for Chinese Studies.
Spent a bit of time this afternoon trying to study for Chinese Studies, and I really have almost no idea what I should be studying on.
Sort of gave up already.
Just hoping that I don't fail this module.
And hope that my assignment get like A or what although that will be next to impossible, and even a A for 20% can't really help much if I screw up my 50% for finals tomorrow.
Let's all work hard next semester.
So CH at 1pm tomorrow, then it's 2SIR ORD Function at Shangi-La Hotel at night.
And then psych at 5pm on Tue, followed by 3 days of ideally intense mugging for Social Work on Sat.
Everything's gonna end so soon; just as Sem 2's gonna start soon after that.
And I have no idea what's coming up next for me either.
Just taking one step at a time, hoping that I don't take the wrong step and drop into the abyss of no return.
When forward's the only way to go, you continue walking forward no matter what.
Byeall.