Hello all.
It's another weekend now, Saturday 29th November.
Found a job to cure my boredom,
though the job's quite boring too.
But at least I have found something to do other than doing nothing at home.
Haha didn't asked kinseng clearly about the working hours
and then found out it's from Monday to Friday zzZ.
Maybe should have just stayed at home and read books etc.
But this may be a good experience too lah.
So had been spending the past few days out working,
and I am so so so glad that weekend came =.=
Also, the 2r6 chalet is finally coming soon in less than a week away.
For a lot other graduating students of NAS,
they also attended the prom night.
Didn't go coz I know I am not into this kind of things,
yea and the money spent for it is really...
Just hope that they had fun (:
It's 1.46pm now.
Finally can stayed up so late again.
Need to sleep early since I started working coz of the travel time =.=
Damn far away lah!
Need take mrt to Tiong Bahru leh,
all these factors make me regret lol.
But nevermind,
I don't feel like quitting it halfway also,
like that like very irresponsible.
Okay that should be all for now.
Nothing much else already.
Till next time.
Byeall.