Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hi all.
The weekend is over,
didn't really do anything much though.
Mostly just watching TV, playing com and reading books etc.

Went school today to see their NPC training.
So today they finally sorta packed everything together.
Chandan they all were still outside when I reached school at 2plus.
So when they came back we sat a while at the tower.
Think it was around 4plus when we started playing basketball.
So played basketball till near 7pm.
So went home and ate dinner, bath, watch tv etc.

Tomorrow's their CCA ceromony.
Still don't know how am I going to get there lol.
At most ask renwei cab only lah haha.
And I think we are needed to wear scout uniform.
Kinda troublesome lah,
then so long never wear already.
Anyways the ceromony is at 8pm if I am not wrong,
at old parliament house.

Okay that should be all for now.
Will blog more the next time when there's more things to blog.



Byeall.