Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reached school at 10.30am today.
Only jj, jyang, samliang and dk were there.
Helped them a lil on bundling the wood.
Terry came quite a while later.
So he, jj and me went to tie the rope ladder,
which was broken by chandan few days ago.

After lunch chandan came and we sort of did
the catapult and also the swing.
Went home at around 3plus near 4pm.

Did nothing else much today since I reached home.
Okay there's still training tomorrow too.

Was talking to kinseng, talked about 2r6 chalet too.
Damn I think I'm gonna spend total of like $50 for the chalet already =.=
Wow it's like 2 more weeks till the chalet.
That's kinda fast huh.
Lotsa people are joining us this year,
though not everyone gonna stay overnight.
Just hope that the chalet's gonna be fun.

Haha blogging everyday now.
Most likely is because that I have nothing else to do.
It's midnight now already.



Byeall.