Harlow all.
Went school today at around 1plus.
Did nothing much today,
actually was just playing basketball the whole day since 3 or 4pm.
Before that wasn't doing anything much either.
Tomorrow's Saturday!!
Haha would be much more happier if I am still having school,
but our secondary school lives had ended already =/
From the past till now,
I feel like a lot of people would like to grow up faster etc.
I don't really understand why lol.
For me, it seems like life now is much better than when you grow up.
Sure you can do a lot of things as an adult,
but the stress you would experience would definitely be more too.
Stepping into the society isn't an easy thing, at least for me it isn't.
What's so bad about lives as kids/teens?
The only thing that I can think of is studying lol.
But it's not like you won't need to learn when you grow up.
There are still many other things not taught in school which you need to learn by yourself in the future, all those are gain through experiences and such.
At least now we just need to sit and listen to the teachers,
and we are also making friends as we go to school.
Life as a teenager seems much more relaxed than being an adult.
Maybe that's just me, maybe it isn't as complicated as what I think.
But I think I should just cherish my time left as a teenager.
Yea 16 now means like 4 more years before I am not labeled as a teenager.
But always remember, time flies.
4 years ago I was taking my PSLE,
and now here I am waiting for my O levels results.
Like what Asakura Yoh said, I just want to live an easy life.
Haha miss Shaman King man, actually is miss the time when Shaman King was showing on TV, think it was during Sec 2 if I am not wrong.
Anyway, suppose to go out tomorrow.
But in the end decided to not go out and stay at home.
Just didn't feel like going out tomorrow,
although it's actually quite rare for me to go out already.
Seems like almost everyone's going out like everyday, either to work or have fun with friends.
This makes me feel like I have no friends haha.
But nevermind, sometimes it's just me who don't feel like going out.
Maybe having a good rest at home, reading some books would be a better way to kill time.
Now what have time really did to us?
It just keeps flying and everyone's trying to kill it.
Okay it's kinda late now already.
Byeall.