Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hey all..
Went out on Tuesday to play ball at tecc.

Met with tsiu chien sir and the rest of the plc except chandan
yesterday to discuss about the survival camp.
After that went to lan and play ball again after lan at around 5plus.
Went home quite late, around 8pm.

Today went to watch yesman with plc.
Funny show, enjoyed it yea so money spent was worth it.
Went back to cc to play ball again haha.
Went home at around 8pm again.

Will be going out to shop for survival camp food tomorrow.
And maybe playing ball again in the afternoon.
I feel like I am leading a healthy lifestyle lol.
Exercising everyday.

Okay so I'll be away in pulau ubin from saturday to monday for suvival camp.
2 years ago we went there for our plc hike,
1 year ago we went there for our survival camp,
and now we are going there to help out our juniors' camp.
Anyways there's work on monday zzZ.
Should be able to make it.
And this probably means tomorrow will be the last day
I am able to play basketball since I'll be busy working next week onwards again.

Nothing much else to blog already.
Sorta lazy to think about what to blog also,
that's why this post is kinda boring haha.




Okay byeall. (: