Monday, December 15, 2008

Went out today.
The weather's quite fine I guess.

Met terry and jj at tmall today to watch Twilight.
Originally wanted to watch The Day the Earth Stood Still,
but changed our mind in the end.
Been like so darn long since I've been to the cinema.
And the last time I watched a movie was like in July,
and I don't know when's the last time I catch a movie with other friends besides the PLC.
Anyways the movie was good.
Ohya, and we saw teosoonann at tmall before we head out.
Think that I should be able to visit the cinema more often in this holiday,
with a bunch of other movies to watch.


Frequently I find myself getting fed up,
and when I think back I feel like I was getting angry for nothing.
Should learn to control my temper better...

Nothing much else to blog about already.
Hope I'll be able to enjoy as much as I can before I start work again next week.



Okay byeall.