Friday, January 09, 2009

Finally, the first post of 2009.
Not because I'm too busy, but I just don't feel like blogging.
And also wanted to see how long can I not blog haha.
Could be longer if I wanted to,
but well the feeling to blog is suddenly back again.

So now's 9 January.
A week has gone since school re-opened.
And also we had been informed of O level results release date.
Mostly just went out to play ball for the past week,
as well as helping out in scouts cca display on tues and wed.
Not really help out, more like a gathering for the 6 of us,
but still, we helped a little little little bit haha.

Hmm, suddenly can't remember what I wanted to blog already.
Maybe it's because it's late and my brain can't function properly lol.
Been sleeping around this time everyday I think,
and waking up at around 12plus everyday haha.
Coz that's not ever gonna happen once school start for me. =/

Don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow.
Maybe just go out or what,
or even playing basketball again at cc.
But for saturday, there's the AGM.
Damn, been a really long time since I last wore my full U,
and the badges are still there, though there's quite little lol.
And no plans for Sunday too yet.
As for Monday, I'm sure all of you should know what I'm going to do yea..
And in less than one month, we'll know where we will be studying in
and those going JC will start school soon T-T

Okay that should be enough for now.
If I continue blogging there will only be more random stuff lol,
since I just blog whatever comes into my mind at this moment.
And while my mind is still in a blank,
I better go sleep soon before I start thinking
about more random crap and end up not sleeping till 3plus 4 =.=




Byeall.