Got back my O level results yesterday too.
Overall I'm sort of satisfied with it,
though I'm not really happy with some of the subjects which I didn't do as well as I expected.
English - B3 -- Okay sorta expected this so it's okay... got this a few times before also.
EMaths - A1 -- If I don't get this I will cry man zzZ. 92 for prelim and no A1 for O level is like wth.
AMaths - A1 -- D7 for Prelim. Though I already knew I can get it, still very happy (:
PGeog - A2 - Hmm mostly got this for my exams though... so it's kinda expected.
Humans - A2 -- This is what you call WTH. Guess it's the same for most people too, and I didn't even like study much for it lor =.=
Chem - B3 -- Haizz started studying only 2nd Semester of Sec4. Though I improved damn lot already looks like I am still not good enough to get an A. Expected an A though since the paper was kinda easy....
Physics - B3 -- Expected this. So it doesn't really surprised me or what.
HCL - B3 -- This made me want to cry most. Mostly A1 for the whole year and this for O level. A lot others improved and yet I deproved. This seriously sucks man, sucks a lot too.
CL - A1 -- Okay got this last year, nothing much to say.
That's about all...
I really rather not get A for combined Humans and get A for Hcl/Chem/BOTH LOL.
Only got 5 As, 3 A1s, 2 A2s, and 4 B3s wow -.-
Imagine actually all the B3s are very close to A2,
which means I can get 9 distinctions too LOL.
But now it would never happen except maybe in my dreams.
Don't think I would dream of O level though since the results is already out.
And now the hard part of deciding where to go comes.
Haha though for my results I would most probably go for tj or mj.
Though it's not that good compare to some others,
it should be consider quite okay already,
especially since I didn't really study until Sec4 June or somewhere there....
And also, 做人要知足, so I should be happy about it, regretting is useless anyways.
Didn't really have any points I wanted in mind also,
just hoped that I could get into mj.
So since I got what I wanted, it should be okay too.
That's about everything.
Gratz to those who got good results (CHANDAN the 6pointer, and many others),
and cheer up, for those who didn't get good results/didn't get the results they wanted.
Study harder in the future and good luck too for everyone! (:
Byeall.