So in the end somehow TJC ends up my first choice, with MJC being the second.
Actually it's kinda amazing.
Who could've thought slacking 3yrs plus in your secondary school would allow you a place in tj.
Of course, the 4bonus points played a hugegigantic part for that to happen.
Yea, and also I am not the one who improved the most,
but it was enough.
Hardly anyone would be able to improve from
30+ points in mid-year to get in tj mj etc right.
Maybe there is, those really smart ones, even without studying.
But still, 22points to 14, and then to 10 is enough for me.
Just imagine if I had started studying all the way since sec3 man haha.
Even studying after prelims for amaths could get me A1 from a D7,
what else couldn't happen haha.
249 for PSLE isn't just for show okay lol.
Could've gotten better score though.
But it's already too long ago for me to think about it already haha.
Still, I can't do this in jc.
2 years for jc means there's no time to slack already lol.
Even if I am really smart(okay I know I'm not that smart,
but at least I'm this smart haha),
I can't expect slacking for 1year plus and getting exceptionally good grades too.
Heh, maybe I should thanks my luck too.
And I know I will definitely not be so lucky in jc.
I just hope I would remember that I need to study though.
Or rather I just hope I would study, damn I'm freakin lazy man.
Among the seven deadly sins, I think sloth best describes me haha.
The modern view of the vice, as highlighted by its contrary virtue of zeal or diligence, is that it represents the failure to utilize one's talents and gifts.
Quoted from Wikipedia, haha it really fits me man I think.
So now I know I should work harder already....
Ohya teckli, originally you asked me to go tj, and on Thursday,
after I made up my mind, you changed your mind and ask me to go mj.
And you said it like I am being a bastard for not going there.
Okay I know you value me alot as a friend so you did this,
so I won't blame you for that.
But try to mind how you talk k?
Or maybe sometimes it's my fault too lah,
maybe I'm just in a bad mood and just nice you talk to me,
or it's just the msn fault haha.
Why? Cause msn only shows words and no expressions,
therefore I won't know your tone all that,
and sometimes it's really upsets me, but maybe I got it all wrong or what.
Anyways, good luck at mj!
I'll miss you too haha! (:
Hmm and and, lemme think what more is there to blog about.....
Eh maybe I'll continue later, or next time.
I'm really hungry now and I think my bowl noodle's ready already haha.
Okay time to enjoy my meal!
Byeall.