Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sian lah.
Maths tutorial 3 is hard -.-
And somehow I'm not in the mood to solve maths questions...
Nevermind tomorrow tutorial just pay more attention!!
Some of the people in my class are really gay yea..
Gay as in imba, imba as in powerful, powerful as in
all the questions/tutorials all know how to do and finished everything.
Okay lah but got some people very lazy never do.
But I think they damn smart already that's why they lazy do all these easy questions.
Haha.
Either way, all the people in my class are extremely smart and gay and imba.

Tomorrow's Friday.
Which means another week of school had finally ended.
Which means the weekend is finally, no, I mean FINALLY here.
Seems like I can't really study during the weekdays.
This means that I must try to complete as much work
as possible during the weekends.
Yea so that weekdays can no need do so much work.
And CCA started already too.
For now it's 3 trainings per week,
and next week is the last week of dry-firing.
After that is bullets time! :D
Wah sian but still need train a lot.
Imagine you lazy train then very lousy,
then go competition get lousy score very embarassing LOL.
So hope can get as good results as possible,
good for my portfolio or whatever it is also haha,
at least there's some achievements from my CCA to write.

Talking about portfolio,
this reminds me of GP english fair individual portfolio =.=
Still need to go take photo write report of 500-800 words sian.
Don't know what photo to take also.
My theme is 'Gender and Society'.
If anyone has any ideas feel free to tell me haha.

Okay wow everything talk about school haiz.
And mostly is about studies,
only parts of it about CCA lol.
Woah I realize I haven't been playing ball for 1week already,
not counting yesterday since it was raining and didn't really played.
Great achievement haha.
Mostly due to the stupid rain which come everyday since Tues =.=
And rained on Sunday too yea.
And Monday training ends at almost 7pm so too late.
Siannnnnnnnnn.
Hope tomorrow can go play since it's weekends already.
Then Sat is chiong study time.
Sun is family day haha!
No lah do leftover work+play a lil bit? If got time.
Plus relax and rest before school starts again on Mon -.-
Then it's the whole same cycle again.
Actually that's not bad also.
I rather that than suddenly something pop up.
Don't really like changes and surprises.

Okay think I've blogged enough already.
Shall update more the next time!



Byeall.