Well haven't been blogging due to the 2 Z's.
Lazy + Busy. Haha.
Improved a little more on my maths, yay.
And 1 maths tutorial got shifted from thurs to mon -.-
Means Mon I need to wait from 1.20pm to 3pm just for that tutorial,
and then finally at 3.50pm I can go home zzZ.
Okay tomorrow got air rifle training,
just got informed last night.
Rahhh hope it won't be very long,
but we need to report at 1.30pm omg...
Imagine staying in that hot hot place for few hours zZ.
Somemore spoil my plan of going to play ball for the last time.(one of the last times)
Never today went dental then went to play lol.
Shit man I feel addicted to basketball.
Like can't stop myself from going to play =.=
Okay I think next time is want play also no time so yea...
Past few days was rather okay.
Hope that I'll be able to adapt to JC life real soon.
Too tired to think of what to blog already.
Will update more on the next time!
Lastly, everyone good luck for the future! (:
Byeall.