Sunday, February 01, 2009

So school's finally starting tomorrow.
Haiz.
Feel kinda bored about going to school.
Just finally got thru sec sch life,
and now need go another new school.
Omg I hate going to new sch/class man.
Actually I just hate changes.
I don't like changes, somehow.
It really would take me quite a long time just to adapt to new environment all that,
and I'm kinda scared of changes too.
Keep fearing that one day things would just change.
Think I'm quite a sentimental person too.
But no choice,
as you grow up you will realize things are changing everyday,
and it can't be stop.
Hmm suddenly realize I seem to blog about change before already lol.

Okay it's 11pm now already.
Needa go sleep soon,
coz school's starting TOMORROW AT 7.25am damn.
Haiz.
Think that'll be all for today.
Lazy to think about what to blog already.
But I think in the future maybe I won't blog as frequently already.
Hope to see you guys soon,
I also don't know you guys is who lah,
just all my friends lah lol.




Byeall.