Saturday, February 07, 2009

Hello all.
5 days have past since school started and orientation has ended for tjc.
Was in OG9, part of the clan Xcion, who won yay!
Didn't really made any friends,
just waited for people to talk to me haha.
If not I'll just keep quiet and stand/sit at one side.
Anyways it's quite a cool OG,
we managed to represent Xcion in last night O night's performance,
and also won in the end!
Well, that's after lotsa rehersal and efforts put in by everyone (:
And also figured out that tonight's the last time
we can enjoy ourselves so much.
Coz starting from next weeks it will be lectures,
lectures,
more lectures,
and of coz even more lectures.
Hope to get in same cg with someone I know rahhh.
Thursday's night's mass dance at suntec was memorable too.
Really had fun.
From the very first day when I went tj with not so good mood,
till now when I am having so much fun,
it was really amazing.
But, but but but, orientation's over already,
and I think I need to start revising/study omg omg omg.
Or else I would not be able to catch up with the rest,
since everyone else should be damn pro too as they came tj also.
Okay it's kinda late now.
Reached home around 2hours ago lol.
Lazy to continue blogging already too.



So byeall. (: