Thursday, March 12, 2009

Okay.
I'm tired.
Mentally tired.
I don't know why.
Maybe I'm weak mentally.
Even so I don't get effed up and show people.
So maybe that isn't that bad huh.
Or maybe just one day, just one day,
I'll freakin explode.
Nah, that day won't come so soon.
Maybe on doomsday then will.

I don't know what to say already.
Seriously.
To anyone. Anyone of my friends/people I know/whatever.
I feel tired.
Maybe I should just keep quiet and listen.

So boring.
Life.
Nothing to blog about too.
School. Studies. CCA. Scouting. Basketball. Computer. MSN. TV.
Just an average life.
Nothing special from anyone out there.

Tired.
Bored.
Haiz.
Sad.
Sian.
What can I do to make myself feel happier.

Brave men can live well anywhere. A coward dreads all things.

Trying hard to live by the quote.
Trying hard to be a brave man.
Trying freaking hard to be a freaking brave man.

I lack courage.

I lack determination.

I lack whatever a brave man needs.

Maybe I'm just a coward.

'So be it'
Is that what I'm suppose to say.
I guess not.
But what am I suppose to do.

There are people out there who lead a more tiring life.
People out there who are suffering.
People out there who don't even have a proper home.

But they are brave.
Why can't I too.

I am like freakin enjoying life here and I'm like complaining.
Holy shit.
Complaining about how to make myself happier when I have all these.
When those people might not even see a computer before.

Maybe I need to change myself.
A change for the better.
Maybe I am too effed up myself and I don't know.
Laziness.
Well, that's one the main things I need to change.

And there's many other more.

I hate changes.
But I can't help it.
It's better to make a change for the better now
than slowly changing for the worse.

Shall go to sleep now.
School tomorrow.
Then course.
Night hike starts at 11pm ends at 6am Sat.
Job week camp.
Monday econs lecture in school.
Wednesday flag day.
Thursday prowinn at nas.
Okay some days left to study study study and relax a lil.







Byeall.