Friday, March 20, 2009

Harlow everyone.
Had Project Winnie today.
It was the NAS 15hours challange thingy too.
Went there to help out at 7.30am.
But starting didn't really do much.
After that near afternoon wanted to do more,
but realize old classroom block only got 3 classes =.=
So nothing to ask zzzZ. Only 1 song from there.
So in the end I didn't exactly do much. Haiz.
People were like walking here and there chatting with others.
Then when nothing to do I like no one talk to also.
Go play ball only lor.
But then feel so guilty for not doing anything zzZ.
Nevermind, my presence there is good enough hahahaha!
Okay lah no lah.
Maybe if the money very little I should donate some lol.
And teckli basketball so gay already.
不愧是basketball team de.

So shall start doing homework tomorrow.
3 more days.
I CAN MAKE IT. HAHA.
It's always been like that anyways.
Just that now is JC lol.
Nevermind this shall be the first and last time haha.
Next time before start of holidays must do half of the homeworks already!!
Haha maybe not, that's way too gay, maybe just start and do as much as possible.

Other than that, there should be nothing else already,
since my life had always been so boring.

So,
Happy Birthday Winnie :D
Happy Birthday Serene :D
and lastly,
Happy Birthday Suting :D

Haha may all of all your wishes come true, SOON.


Things Changed.
People Changed.

How I long for things to be the same again,
how I long for time to rewind back to then,
how I long that nothing has changed and nothing will ever change again.



Byeall.