Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy April's Fool Day.
This just marks the arrival of April,
and that means three whole months just flew past in 2009.
Fast isn't it.
School has started for around 2 months already.
Cool, that seems like so long, yet so short.
8 weeks.
8 weeks just went past, how much had I actually learned in school?
Getting real busy nowadays.
Especially when footdrill instructor course started and
Project Work has started too.
Both seem to have a really tight schedule, haha =.=

Okay, so 9 more months left in 2009.
Sounds long.
But really, it isn't.
Didn't 3 months just went past?
3 more 3 months left.
Better spent my time wisely and cherish my time...
That's what I always tell myself all the time.
Yea and I spent all my time telling myself that,
not doing any shit. That's so stupid right haha.
Being so stupid and still so lazy, it feels like I am getting more loser -.-
Anyways, hope everyone has been doing well in school.
Gotta go sleep now, it's getting kinda late already.



Byeall.