Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Harlow everyone, back here again.
School had finally started again after the 1 week so-called holiday.
Felt kinda distant towards jc again though it's just 1 week not going there lol.
The 1week seems damn long too,
as in alot alot alot of things happen in that 1week.
Not really alot lah, but quite alot.
And that's also why my holidays just zoom past so fast -.-
So back to school, means more and more homeworks to do...

But now don't have the OMG-I-Wanna-Play-Ball feel already.
I'm glad lol.
Maybe I'm too tired and busy for basketball already,
that's why the feeling to play ball also disappear already lol.
Nevermind I can still play when I'm really really really free haha.
Maybe during the weekends or what.
But saturday mornings are taken up by footdrill instructor course!
So means no studying in the library on saturdays,
maybe afternoon still can go lah.
Although the course is only on 4 days..
but 4 saturdays means 4 weeks means 1month.
That's quite a lot eh -.-
Nevermind, as long as I manage my time properly I can do it! Haha.

By the way, yesterday was NAS founder's day...
Was asleep on bus 12 on the way home at 4plus yesterday,
but suddenly woke up at simei, the stop just before 201.
So smsed chandan if he's in nas and if I can go take a look haha.
Found out that the UG have parade and nazri is also there.
So went down to nas to take a look.
See all the people all so gay results then so good invited back for dinner lol....
So looked at the UG rehearse and waited till 6plus to see the real parade.
Ate 2 drumsticks and nazri sorta ate his dinner already lol,
anyways the food are for the UG, and we also scout so we can take mah haha.
The actual parade like so short lah -.-
Sedia, flagbearer march in, GOH walk past, then end already zzZ.
Then they like rehearse so long lol.
So after that, happened quite a few things,
in the end manage to eat dinner..... in nas.. haha.
Ended like 10plus and walked home after that.

Okay so having dinner now.
Shall proceed on to do my chem, maths and physics after that.
Econs is still kinda... undescribable... to me.... =.=
See you guys for now,
will blog more stuff the next time!



Byeall.