Monday, April 06, 2009

Hey all (:
Had a normal day at school,
though it's my birthday.
Didn't expect anything to happen anyway,
'cause it's like that every year haha!

Anyway the last time my birthday falls on a weekday was sec2?
Remember sec3 it was Good Friday,
and last year it was on Sunday yea.
So received quite a lot of wishes from my friends (:
Thanks everyone!! Haha.
Really made me happier and I appreciate all of you as my friends.
Also for people who didn't wish me,
I still appreciate all of you as my friends lah hahaha.
So it was a normal school day... Hmm nothing much happened.
Went to the range after that for stock taking.
Sort out target cards, very tiring for me lol.
Cause it requires quite a high amount of concentration haha.

So after that went home.
Received more birthday wishes,
they are like spread throughou the day lol,
even 10minutes ago 11pm still got haha.
Just ate my birthday cake too at 10plus.

Okay so now I'm like finally 17.
Oh my freakin gosh that's like so old liao =.=
Imagine 17 years just past,
and I didn't really do anything much haha.
No lah learn alot of things lol,
came to met alot of good friends too (:

Okay did some GP homework.
Now must start study harder already.
Must do all the homework on time or before time haha.
Then can no need so rush lor.
If not lag behind = good game = exams die.
And I won't want that to happen.

BUT, keep feeling wanna play basketball again.
Nevermind there's still the weekend.
As long as I can find a balance between studies and bball,
then can! :D
But poly gonna start also,
so still must see whether pan got time to play or not lah.
Okay think there's nothing much else to blog about already.
Tomorrow will be the longest day of the week,
all the way until 4.40pm!!
Think group PE can play games lol => bball.

Shall end my post here,
not really sure when's the next time blogging lol.
See ya guys (:



Byeall.