Read many of my last year's posts at 1am plus.
Missed all the times during sec sch life.
Haiz...
It was like so freaking much more better than now.
An easy life,
slacking everyday,
chat with friends in school etc etc.
Now is like shit.
Everything is wrong.
Upside down.
Crap.
Okay maybe not that bad.
Just feeling pissed now that's why.
Tomorrow's FDI course again.
Should be quite slack since there's not much things left to be taught.
But the need to wake up so early during weekends..
pissing me off.
And for so many weeks.
It's like wasting my time.....
I better get my venture cord if I pass this course...
After that would be the rest of saturday and sunday left
for my PI 2nd draft and other homeworks.
Other homeworks should be econs essay, kinematics, blah blah.
Needa work hard on econs and physics man.
Needa work hard on everything actually.
Very messy now.
And after tomorrow it's the same again.
For so many weeks already,
and for many weeks more.
Every week is like the same thing happening over and over.
Except for a few things, test is one of them.
Chemistry test next tuesday.
It will be week 4 next week.
Okay so 7 more weeks left.
I still get pissed easily.
Sad.
However it's only shown when there are too many factors.
Gonna study after the course tomorrow.
MUST STUDY after the course tomorrow.
Then it'll be tv at home after that,
and PI 2nd draft after that.
Don't think will have time after that to study.. so it's sleeping time.
SUNDAY. STUDY.
Finish whatever homeworks I have.
And read up on econs and physics.
But no, intense mugging shall start for me next year this time, or earlier.
Shall take it at my own pace for now as long as I don't lag.
So needa catch up on econs and physics first.
Yea and I just hope I'll study hardcore next year.
Didn't study today.
But should be able to make it on the next 2 days.
Should study for chem test to make sure I don't fail too.
So next week,
Monday study chemistry,
Wed and Fri trainings.
On anyday I'll try to finish up work I need to do.
So thursday will not be my earliest release day already I think,
since there will be PW meetings on that day.
Though it might only last 1hour or less.
Damn that's still too late for me to get back to nas to collect testimonial.
Shall wait till I'm free to do it then.
Maybe can go back on fri first before getting back for training.
I'm not in a hurry to collect it though, so nvermind.
Time seems to pass so damn fast now.
It's like wow what the heck it's already going mid-april.
School started 2months already.
And though time seems to pass very fast,
I feel like a lot of things had happen everday.
The whole post is like messy, disorganise and things like that.
Also very random.
Yea but that's what's in my mind now.
Everything's like kinda messed up in a way or so.
It's getting kinda late already.
Still need to freakin wake up 6.30am tomorrow.
Shall end my post here.
Byeall.