Thursday, April 30, 2009

So it's the last hour of the last day of April 2009.
Fast isn't it.
A moment ago we were all enjoying the break after sec sch life.
And bam, May's coming tomorrow.
June hols in a month, and JCT right after that.
And that means we really gotta study hard yea.
Gotta find time to catch up on my work already.
Been slacking a little too much I guess ;)

Have you ever feel like everything is so negative,
and that you want to just stop all these and take a break from life.
Well, on some of the days, some of the times,
I really feel stressed.
The problem is, being stressed yet not doing anything is just screwed up.
Sometimes, I don't even have the mood to do anything.
Studying just makes me feel more tired.
Yea, not even playing or what.
CCA isn't really helping much either.
Internal grading yesterday wasn't that bad though.
Improved quite a bit, though there's still lot more space for improvement.
Competition's in a month's time.
Pistol boys look so... damn.
473, 471, 470, 428.
If you're wondering, the last one's a left hander using a right hand grip.
470 usually shoots better than that.
473 too, and also he's experienced.
If I had not missed that card completely... I could've been above 475 at least and not 471 =.=
And shooting just 400+ is lousy for competition standard too.
But sometimes, I wish I can take a break, being so tired.

But there are times when I feel more motivated too.
When I feel I have to break through my limits,
and I just need to study more to achieve what I want.
Well, though I don't really know what I want.
And there's just this one thing that can get rid of all my troubles.
Not com games, not tv, not sleeping... well some says it helps though,
that is if I can get myself to sleep everytime I feel troubled.
Basketball seems like the only thing which makes me feel the freedom, the joy.
Haha too bad I suck in it and there's no time to play that much anymore.

Well the Labour Day tomorrow is really helping.
Letting me take a break, allowing me to rest for a while.
Letting me catch up on my work, allowing me to not lag behind.
Letting me play ball, allowing me to do things I enjoy.

Time really flies.
I don't know how many times I typed that in this blog already.
Haha. But it's true, one of the things that'll always be true in this world.

I just hope I really know how to make use of my time.
To be motivated to study, to be encouraged to do well,
and to be one of the best, to fully make use of my potential...

People asked me what is my dream.
And I got no answer for that.
It's not that I only realized it now but...
I really don't know what my dreams are..
what I want to be...
what I want to do...
or maybe what I can do haha.
Maybe I'll go around asking people that question,
to find out how many of my friends will become some top achievers next time,
and maybe through that way I'll be motivated to work harder.

And don't ever forget,
业精于勤,而荒于嬉

Maybe I had think too much. About the future.
Maybe I should think more. About my future.
Whatever it is,
it's the time for me to relax now.
To rest a bit, take a break.
And next year, I hope I will see myself as a different person,
and not this lazy......... slacker anymore. Haha.

I've always give people uncertain answers.
I do that 'cause I know I can't completely 100% give a definite answer.
I'm scared due to some unforseen circumstances something will go wrong.
Or is it that I'm too use to doing that that I don't keep promises anymore.
Since I've always been using, maybe, hope, sort of, probably, think so etc.
Hmm another thing to think about again...
Then again, there's no perfection.
That's why each and everyone of us is unique (:


And I shall end my post here.
The last post of April 2009.
After this hour past, April 2009 shall never come back again.
And we should also look ahead, marching forward into the future.
The future that we are so looking forward to,
and at the same time so fearful of.... at least for me it is.




Byeall.