Stopped blogging for 17 days already.
Well, a good record.
But somehow I feel like writing something here now.
Still won't blog that often already though... for now.
So more than 2 weeks has passed since I last blogged.
And these 2 weeks felt like 2 days only.
Every week now past by so damn quickly.
It's like, on Thursday, I would amazingly recall what happened just a week before vividly,
as if it just happened a day ago.
And I will be thinking wow, Friday is just the next day.
However by the time I realize, it's already been the next week's Friday.
Time just seems to be passing by so fast now.
I don't know exactly whether it is good or bad.
It can be lesser time for us to study, or lesser time for us to rest...
Guess everything really has its good and bad sides, depending on how you look at it.
2 more weeks to the school holidays.
Can't really remember anything really interesting in the last 2 weeks
to blog about here.
Hmm... it's just normal school life everyday.
Glad that PI is finally over now though.
Sometimes I feel so bored.
Bored not only because I don't feel like doing work,
even playing games felt bored.
Feel like there's nothing which can interest me.
And just feel like sitting down there doing nothing.
Talking about interests...
Sorta suddenly realize so many people are pursuing their own interests.
Doing what they like, learning what they want to learn, enjoying what they do.
And people are slowly advancing towards their dreams.
So amazing that people can just pursue their interests,
no matter how hard it might be, how tiring it might be.
Maybe I can do it too, if not for my laziness.
Or maybe I should try to find my own interests first.
I think I shall stop here now.
Should try and study more...
At the very least, completing my homeworks.
Good luck to everyone and work hard.
Byeall.