Thursday, June 25, 2009

Had been able to study quite bit by bit for the past days, or rather nights.
Was only able to focus enough in the middle of quiet and dark nights to study.
Had always been so anyways.
Interestingly, can't really seem to concentrate enough today.
That's why I'm here....
Hope that after I finish posting I'll be able to study as much as possible before sleeping.

So went to watch Transformers today,
with quite a lot of people which I'm lazy to type out. =X
Overall it was a nice movie, and it's quite worth it.

And yesterday footdrill training was cancel.
So just went to had lunch and played ball after that.
Monday....
Didn't went out. Stayed at home and studied during midnight.

So just a few days left before school reopens.
Haiz.

Feel that something's wrong with me now.
My temper had always been bad........
but I am more easily expressing my anger now.
Not really keeping my emotions well too already.
Even pw group members said I'm getting more fierce o_O
Sometimes I do feel I get pissed off really easily too,
and feel like ranting to someone else.
So please forgive me if I had offend any of you all with my actions/words.

I hope I'll be able to adjust back to waking up at 6.30am everyday when school reopens =/
Let's just hope that I can get through this mid-years,
and also the end-of-year exams.
Then, I will, I will start to work hard next year,
work hard for A levels, work hard for everything.

If only I can just say all these and it will just poof and come true.

If only your dreams will become reality just because you are daring enough to dream.

But we all know this is impossible.
People say nothing is impossible.
That is if you work towards it.
Sitting here, dreaming, doing nothing won't get you anywhere.

That being said, I don't even know what my dreams are.
Guess the only choice is just to work hard and see where it gets me to.

Let's all study hard now for the ever so unpredictable future we are heading towards to.



Maybe all I need is a real break and a someone to talk to.





Byeall.