Harlow...
Once again blogging at an unhealthy time.
But nevermind about that.
Got people tell me my blog very seldom update ah,
so I now blog one more post lol.
Since I feeling a little bored from studying too.
Yay so I'm studying now!!
At this kind of I-am-suppose-to-be-sleeping time. Yea.
Different people got different ways of studying lah.
I don't care how as long as I get myself to read all my notes
and understand and absorb and be able to apply everything in JCT.
But really, starting to feel a little tired now.
Maybe that's due to me waking up at 7.30am on Sat morning,
and sleeping at 1 or 2plus on Friday night.
Nevermind I shall sleep enough tomorrow to make it up,
the I'll continue to study.
And all the way till exams.
And hope and pray and wish I don't screw it up somehow in a way or another.
But.... GP, Maths, Chem, Physics, Econs.
I've only touched on Maths and not even halfway through man.
And the second half gonna be even harder... graphing zzZ.
Still got the whole of chemistry and physics.
Economics isn't really that much I guess, for H1 econs that is.
Should be able to make it if I chiong fast enough few days before its exam.
Haiz.
Think I feeling hungry now also.
Hungry + Bored + Tired = Sleepy.
Somehow I can't or don't feel like sleeping yet though.
And I just amazingly turn this into some kind of motivation to study.
MOTIVATION.
As long as I have it, I guess, and as long as I'm disciplined enough
to stick to what I want myself to do, I will be able to do it.
Actually that goes the same to everyone too.
Ahh... the night.
So quiet, so nice, so dark, so mysterious.
It's like the best time to study and do anything.
Okay guess I'll try to finish MI and maybe binomial too before sleeping.
Everyone else please study hard too.
Byeall.