Hello.
Exams are over for most people,
but for physics students at TJ like me....
Still got physics on Monday.
The thing is I haven started studying for it.
No that's not really the thing,
'cause a lot of people will use this weekend to study for it.
The thing is, I got Solo Night this weekend.
I think venturing is really taking a huge portion of our lives lol.
Like even more than my school internel CCA.
Solo night is finally back after 2 and a half year of absence.
So let's just look forward to it.
Okay so all the papers so far looks screwed.
Not really that I screwed the paper,
more like the papers screwed me though.
But nevermind.
Shall try to try harder and try for the promos.
1st major exam in JC was much like a failure,
maybe even more than any I had in secondary school lol.
Okay the JC standard should be quite clear now.
Let's just aim for a better result the next time haha.
So....
Finished packing for solo night already...
Tomorrow, just go there and enjoy.
Then at night, sleep.
Sunday morning, go home.
Study physics.
Then the next day, go get screwed.
Then, go home sleep rest slack play whatever blah blah etc.
Then tuesday holiday. Refer to previous line.
Then, normal boring school days........................
Okay nothing much to blog about also.
Maybe after solo night then blog about it.
Byeall.