Hello.
So we're back from solo night.
Spent less than 24hours in pulau ubin this time,
but it seems damn freaking long lol.
So a lot of the things we brought were not used.
After we took out the only few things we can bring into the forest and bundle it up,
we were blindfolded and thrown inside already...
though actually our campsites quite near from each other lol.
Just a lot of trees and obstacles so can't see.
It's around 3pm when we were thrown in.
And yea, our watches were confiscated so can't tell the time inside zzzZ.
So I built a basha first, though I would eventually dismantle it and rebuild again lol.
After that went to collect firewood.
But basically everywhere is firewood also.
Then damn sian go make one mini gateway to my campsite.
After that I decided to rebuild my basha so took the gateway down lol.
Anyways the basha v2.0 looks quite stable and okay.
Maybe just a bit low only, and hard to get in.
Then my firepit is beside the basha.
Should have change the position a bit,
then at night can let the smoke come in to drive the mosquitoes away lol.
So it's just collecting firewood all the way.
And stoning at times.
Then got once suddenly hear someone whistling.
JJ was whistling the scout hymm lol.
Then I go whistle back a bit also haha.
After a while when leaders first time visit us they say 5pm.
Okay so just continue collect firewood.
Wait till sky a bit dark liao then try to start fire.
Then is not I can't start fire,
is I strike the matchsticks all cannot make it -.-
Only one got some sparks only.
Then the rest all the head rubbed off.
Don't know I strike too hard or what.
But the last time I used matchsticks it was okay what zzZ.
So I go blow the whistle 'cause emergency haha,
no fire and it's getting dark.
In the end took the candle go borrow fire from renwei.
Walking back that time still must very careful don't let the flame die lol.
So in the end manage to have a good fire.
Just that sometimes too hot sometimes like not bright enough can't see.
But if want it to bright enough then too hot already lol.
Anyways manage to cook my maggi mee.
And after that sit there do nothing.
Just feeding the fire after I finish feeding myself.
Then really damn sian already.
So just spam a bit more then go lie in basha eat apple lol.
Suck the juice until no more to quench my thirst.
'Cause left quite little water only.
So lay there damn long don't know when finally fall asleep.
Then leaders come visit again.
I thought that time 3am already.
But they never tell me the time,
just gave me another bottle of water.
And today morning then found out they visited at 11pm zzZ.
Means I slept around 8plus? Haha damn.
Then sleep all the way, think woke up once more only.
And the second time I woke up after leaders' visit,
it's MORNING, LIKE FINALLY.
I see the light.
Then I crawl out of my basha and decide to sit and stone a while.
But suddenly hear one voice ask me pack up lol.
So no choice just faster pack up and go back base camp lor.
Then do pt, talk to the rest, pack up etc.
So finally able to go home.
And so this is how I spent my weekend.
Felt that this year already suddenly go a lot of camps.
Like from footdrill camp till now keep getting involved in many scouting stuff already.
Okay the next one should be the footdrill instructorship test.
And we still haven't though of what to do for it lol damn.
Anyways things will work out.
So I am officially prepared for my physics.
Mentally prepared to see a U already.
Think I shall stop here now.
Maybe try a bit more to study physics a little.
Byeall.