Saturday, September 12, 2009

Had been kinda lazy to blog about anything lately,
though quite a lot of things happened.
Or maybe too much happened that I don't even feel like blogging them down.

First is that finally the Venture Cord Hike is over.
I think I'm not that physically prepared to go for such a long hike
although once the night falls my movespeed from 300 become 522.
The hike is also a test not just physically, but mentally too.
Even at the end of year, and I got lotsa time to prepare,
I don't think I'll be going for the hike as a candidate.
I don't really have much to blog about the hike here,
perhaps most of you would find it boring or what anyways.
It just came and go.

So I helped Chandan with his hike log and had a recovery period from Monday to Wednesday.

So for the next three days, Thurs till today,
we had our first aid course with the sec1s in NAS.
Boring.
Was feeling damn sleepy everyday.
And everyday go home it's just playtime.
Haven't done any freakin work since holiday start and that just means I'm gonna get so screwed once school reopens which coincidentally but then again not really is just one day away.

Tomorrow I'll do my work.

And to continue what I was saying just now,
all of us renewed our first aid qualifications after passing the course.

Tonight will be a long night.
Time to cultivate some studying mood.
And I really don't feel like going back to school.
Seeing all my not-so-new classmates. Sian.
Lectures. Sian.
All the tutors. Sian.

No more training, no more venture activities.
This means I'll have much more time and all goes into studying.

Sometimes I really don't feel like talking and people are annoying me.
Other times I talk and no one listens.

That, is what I call screwed up.





Byeall.